- Brochures, Spec Sheets...
TYPE II barricades are made with either Engineering Grade or High Intensity reflective sheeting to conform with all local, state and federal regulations.
• Top & Bottom Panels of either 8” x 24" or 8" x 36" w/Reflective Sheeting
• Engineer Grade or High Intensity reflective sheeting
• 14 Gauge galvanized steel legs
• 1/2" white painted plywood board
• Accommodates a 1/2" barricade light mounting bolts
• Tested and certified to meet the crash-worthy requirements of NCHRP-350
Trafix Devices ADA Wall
- The ADA compliant wall shall not exceed 38" in height, will be 72" in length and 3" thick. Total weight will not exceed 23 lbs. The ADA wall shall be made of high density UV stabilized polyethylene and is available in standard colors of orange or white. The top surface of the wall will provide a smooth continuous ergonomic guide rail. The pedestrian side of the wall shall have a smooth lower surface to allow for sight impaired cane tapping. The male and female linkable connectors will be blow molded to increase strength and flexibility. Each wall will have 10 molded-in vertical windows for improved wind load performance and visibility for guide dogs. Two tubular galvanized steel Step-N-Deploy legs will be in the bottom of each wall. The legs will be deployable with the toe of a boot. Both sides of the wall will have two each, 8" × 53" recessed area for reflective sheeting. The bottom of the wall will have openings to allow for water passage. Each wall will have two receiver holes and two shelves to support the attachment of barricade lights. The shelves will minimize the rotation of the barricade lights. Four molded-in stacking lugs will be on the street side of the wall and 4 molded-in receiver holes will be on the pedestrian side of the wall to allow for stacking, transport and storage. Weight: 23 lbs. (10.43 kg) Length: 72" (182.88 cm) Width: 3" (7.62 cm) Height: 38" (96.52 cm) Material: UV Stabilized Polyethylene Plastic